ITALIAN CONSOLE TABLES. ITALIAN CONSOLE
ITALIAN CONSOLE TABLES. MILANO COCKTAIL TABLE. ROUND PEDESTAL DINING TABLE
Italian Console Tables
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- Of or relating to Italy, its people, or their language
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
entrance to master bedroom
The furniture is Italian and French. The molded, carved gilt wood floor screen, console table and large mirror are all Florentine, 17th century. The arm chair is Louis XV (1715-1774) and the wing back chair is Louis XVI (1774-1793). The statuettes on the mantle are Italian 18th century, French. On the far wall are two Japanese scroll watercolors. Fur throw on bed is vicuna. The ornately carved bed, quite large for the Penn's time, was not an antique when the Penn's purchased it from a friend but was made in Italy.
Il Villino Rosa: Entry Console Table
Antique Italian Marble!
Photo: Jennifer Cheung and Steven Nilsson
bar billiard tables
metal top dining table
pine changing tables
dining table construction
mersman antique tables
vintage modern coffee table
entry console tables
slide under sofa tables
rustic console tables
wood top table
Post a comment